RDFSharp is a lightweight C# framework designed to ease the creation of .NET applications based on the
, representing a straightforward didactic
solution for start playing with RDF and Semantic Web concepts.
With RDFSharp it is possible to realize .NET applications capable of modeling, storing and querying RDF data.
RDFSharp has a modular API made up of four layers:
- Create and manage RDF models (resources, literals, triples, graphs, namespaces, datatypes, ...);
- Exchange them using standard RDF formats (NTriples, TriX, Turtle, Xml);
- Create and manage RDF stores based on SQL (Firebird, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server);
- Create and manage RDF federations giving integrated query access to multiple stores;
- Create and execute SPARQL queries on graphs, stores and federations to fluently query RDF data;
- Create, manage and validate OWL-DL ontologies (classes, properties, restrictions, facts, relations, ...);
- TBD: Create and execute OWL-DL reasoners and materialize inferred RDF knowledge;
RDFSharp is also available for download on